domingo, 5 de setembro de 2010

Alabaster Box

Aqui está a música que marcou a vida de todos os alunos da Escola Profetas da Dança:


Alabaster Box (Julie Meyer)

All I am is all I have
And all,all i have to give,and I give it all to you


It's may fragrant oil,it's my costly perfume
I'll take my alabaster box and I,I break it open


Left the fragrance arise,la la la la,la la la la
Left the fragrance arise,la la la la,la la la la

So a take every song,every spoken word
All of my dance,all of mty rhyme,I give it all to You

So I pour out all my whorship over You
And I sing my song of whorship straight to You
And I pour out all my whorship,and I pour aout all my whorship 
So I pour out my whorship over You,la la la la.la la la la


I break it open,and I pour it out,and I pour it out ouver You







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário